Join us for a fun day on the grass playing reverse co-ed volleyball (4’s) for a great cause. Old friends, new friends, and all levels are welcome!
Date: July 26, 2014
Time: Check-in from 7:30am to 8:30am, First Serve 9am
Location: Campbell Community Center, Campbell, CA
Format: Reverse Co-ed 4’s (grass)
All teams consist of 2 male and 2 female players (except Junior Girls, which consist of 4 females). Teams may have up to 6 players on the roster. Teams may have 1 male and 3 females, but 1 female must be designated as a male before the start of play.
Men must hit behind the 10-foot line, and are not allowed to block.
For each division, there will be pool play in the morning, single elimination playoffs in the afternoon.
- Junior Girls Quads: Players have played in girls high school leagues or club. (Sub-divisions may be created based on number of teams)
- Friendship: Teams with little or no tournament experience. Players have few or undeveloped skills; may include players who have not recently played, or teams that include junior players. No jump serves allowed.
- Intermediate – Lower: Equivalent to BB level in adult leagues. Players can sideout, serve, pass, set, and spike with a fair degree of accuracy. No jump serves allowed.
- Intermediate – Upper: Equivalent to BB Gold in adult leagues. Players have advanced intermediate level skills to sideout, serve, pass, set, and spike with accuracy. Jump serves allowed.
- Take No Prisoners: Equivalent to A and higher in adult leagues. Players with the highest level of skills in all aspects of the game. Jump serves allowed.
Cost as of July 5, 2014:
$200 per team of 4, $50 each additional player, maximum of 6 players per team.
$120 per team of 4 junior girls, $30 each additional player, maximum of 6 players per team.
All participants will receive lunch and a participant t-shirt. This year’s lunch is from Adam’s Grub Truck. Participants will get to choose from the following: panko crusted chicken sandwich, drunken pulled pork sandwich, portobello mushroom sandwich or grilled chicken sliders (2). Also note that t-shirts are unisex sizes. Selections will be requested when registering.
Volleyball registration closes on Wednesday, July 23, 2014.
Want to play, but need help fielding a team? Sign up on our free agent list and we’ll help match you with other players.
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure you review and sign online waivers prior to Sports Day.
Early registration fees expired on July 4, 2014. Registration deadline to guarantee t-shirt size was July 4, 2014. Registration received after July 5th will receive t-shirt sizes requested as available.
Early registration Fees: $170 per team of 4, $40 each additional player and $120 per team of 4 junior girls, $30 each additional player.
July registration fees: $200 per team of 4, $50 each additional player and $120 per team of 4 junior girls, $30 each additional player.