It’s all about the CHALLENGE! The Wipeout Cancer Kids Obstacle Course challenges your child to jump, think, and slide his or her way to the finish line. Your child will be tested on a custom designed obstacle course with 10-13 unique physical & mental challenges. The fastest times in each age group (7 – 12 years old only) will compete for best in age group.
Date: Saturday, July 29, 2017
Location: Cabrillo Middle School: 2550 Cabrillo Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Check-in: opens at 8:30am
- Group photos at the start of each age group
- 4-6 year olds: 9:30am
- 7-8 year olds: 11:00am
- 9-10 year olds: 1:00pm
- 11-12 year olds: 2:30pm
- Custom obstacle course designed specifically for kids
- Difficulty scaled to age groups (i.e. obstacles increase in difficulty with age)
- Top times in each age group (for 7-12 year olds) will receive a prize
- 13+ stations for ages 7-12 years
- 8+ stations for ages 4-6 years
- Ages 4-6 may be accompanied by an adult
$25 for 1st child, $20 for each additional child
Each child (that registers on-line) will receive a Wipeout Cancer t-shirt, lunch, and finisher’s medal. Additional prizes for top times in each age group. Register by June 30, 2017 to be entered into a random drawing to win a gift certificate for Planet Granite. Winners will be notified by July 2, 2017.
*Registration deadline is June 30, 2017 to guarantee t-shirt size. Day of registration fees increase to $30 for the first child and $25 for each additional child. On-site registration will include lunch and finisher’s medal. T-shirts are available while supplies last and on a first come first serve basis.
For additional information, contact email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds. Should you no longer be able to attend the event, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a request for a tax-deductible donation receipt.