5th Annual Sports Day for Charity on Saturday, July 29, 2017
Sports Day for Charity is our annual fundraising event held in July. Through this event and your participation, we will raise funds and awareness for cancer support. Caroline “Liner” Lee won Wipeout and then got cancer – hence the name Wipeout Cancer. Sports Day for Charity is our primary fundraising activity benefiting Sports Day for Kids living with cancer and Cancer CAREpoint. The event consists of sports Liner enjoys: volleyball, cycling, and obstacle courses.
- The cycling event is a road ride around Santa Clara and the scenic south bay. We offer both medium and long distance ride options.
- The volleyball format is a grass reverse co-ed 4’s tournament split into 4 levels:
- Juniors: Girls and Reverse Co-ed divisions
- The obstacle course is for the kids (ages 4-12). Through the obstacle course, kids have an opportunity to test their fitness and coordination abilities, and play “Wipeout”!
All participants will receive lunch and a participant t-shirt.
REGISTRATION* is now OPEN!
Can’t make this year’s event? You can still support Wipeout Cancer by:
- Becoming a Sponsor
- Participating in our raffle
- Making an online donation
- Liking us on Facebook
- Following us on Twitter
Sign up here to stay up to date on Wipeout Cancer news.