It’s all about the CHALLENGE! The Wipeout Cancer Kids Obstacle Course challenges your child to jump, think, and slide his or her way to the finish line. Your child will be tested on a custom designed obstacle course with 10-13 unique physical & mental challenges. The fastest times in each age group (7 – 12 years old only) will compete for best in age group.
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2015
Time: 9:00am-3:00pm (Start times for age groups to be posted prior to the event)
Location: San Jose State University – Spartan Stadium, East Field (S 10th St and E Alma Ave)
- Custom obstacle course designed specifically for kids
- Difficulty scaled to age groups (i.e. obstacles increase in difficulty with age)
- Top times in each age group (for 7-12 year olds) will receive a prize
- 13+ stations for ages 7-12 years
- 8+ stations for ages 4-6 years
- Ages 4-6 may be accompanied by an adult
- $25 for 1st child, $20 for each additional child
- Each child will receive a Wipeout Cancer t-shirt, lunch, and finisher’s medal
- Additional prizes for top times in each age group
For additional information, contact email@example.com.