Sports day is this Saturday, July 25th! Thank you again for signing up to participate. We are excited about the day and looking forward to seeing you there. Here are some reminders and helpful hints.
Reminders and Site Info
- Weather forecast: Partly cloudy with a high of 84F.
- Bring plenty of sunblock and don’t forget to re-apply.
- Bring plenty of liquids to stay hydrated.
- There is very little shade around the field, you may want to bring umbrellas and/or pop-up tents.
- SJSU does not allow alcohol or pets.
- Please keep out of SJSU Spartan Stadium – both the field and the stands.
- Food and drinks are not available for sale on site.
- Lunch will be provided and available between 11am and 2:30pm.
- There will be trash and recycle bins throughout the site. Please make sure to use them and do not leave any trash lying around.
- Raffle drawings will occur throughout the day with the final grand prizes drawn at 3pm.
- Parking: there is a parking lot across the street from the field on 10th and street parking.
- Wipeout Cancer merchandise will be available on-site.
- Bay Area Bike Mobile will be on site doing free bike tune-ups, first come first serve between 10am and 12pm. And Tempo Bicycles, will be on-site providing free hybrid-bike demos!
- FREE Bike Rodeo (skills clinic) for kids ages 4-12 years old from 10am and 12pm, put on by Al Painter from Integrated Performance Fitness! Bring your bikes and sign-up on site.
- We have posted a site map that includes locations for each event.
- Please be mindful that we have 3 sporting events happening on the same day with various starting and ending times. Keep an eye out for kids running around on the field and in the parking lots (no speeding).
- Stop by our new Tribute Wall to see who we all play for and add your tribute!
- Have fun!
Check-in: 7:15am to 8:00am
Volleyball Group Photo: 8:00am
Captains Meetings (mandatory): 8:15am (Immediately following group photo)
First Serve: 8:30am
Please sign the online waiver prior to arrival. Teams who have completed online waivers may send a team representative to check-in, otherwise the entire team must check-in together. (Full team must be on-site by 8:15am)
Check out the reminders, rules and format on the website.
Check-in opens at 7am. Bike mechanic will be available at 6:30am
Group leaders will depart at the following times:
Helmets Required for all cyclists. Please obey local traffic laws.
Return check-in is MANDATORY.
The routes have been updated and are now finalized. Route/cue sheets are available to download/print.
KIDS OBSTACLE COURSE
Check-in opens at 8:30am.
Age Group Start Times: