Sports day is this Saturday, July 26th! Thank you again for signing up to participate. We are excited about the day and looking forward to seeing you there. Here are some reminders and helpful hints.
Reminders and Site Info
- Weather forecast: Sunny and clear with a high of 92F.
- Bring plenty of sunblock and don’t forget to re-apply.
- Bring plenty of liquids to stay hydrated.
- There is very little shade in the park, you may want to bring umbrellas and/or pop-up tents.
- Campbell Community Center does not allow alcohol or pets.
- Food and drinks are not available for sale on site.
- Lunch will be provided and available between 11am and 2:30pm.
- There will be trash and recycle bins throughout the site. Please make sure to use them and do not leave any trash lying around.
- Raffle drawings will occur throughout the day with the final grand prizes drawn at 4pm.
- Parking: there is a parking lot adjacent to the Community Center.
- Wipeout Cancer merchandise will be available on-site.
- The obstacle course will open up at the end of the day for adults and there will be an open volleyball court for those that want to try it out!
- Below is the sitemap that includes locations for each event.
- Please be mindful that we have 3 sporting events happening on the same day with various starting and ending times. Keep an eye out for kids running around on the field and in the parking lots (no speeding).
- Have fun!
Check-in: 7:30am to 8:30am
Volleyball Group Photo: 8:40am
Captains Meetings (mandatory): Immediately following group photo
First Serve: 9am
Please sign the online waiver prior to arrival. Teams who have completed online waivers may send a team representative to check-in, otherwise the entire team must check-in together. (Full team must be on-site by 8:30am)
Check out the reminders, rules and format.
Volleyball contact: Mabelle – email@example.com or 415-878-3949
Check-in opens at 7am. Bike mechanic will be available at 6:30am
Group leaders will depart at the following times:
Challenge Ride: 7:30am (ride duration: 4-6 hours)
Fitness Ride: 9am (ride duration: 2-3 hours)
Fun Ride: 10am (ourse is open from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm ()
Helmets Required for all cyclists. Please obey local traffic laws.
The routes have been updated and are now finalized. Route/cue sheets are available on website to download/print.
Bike contact: Rob – firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-226-8430
KIDS OBSTACLE COURSE
Check-in opens at 8:30am.
Age Group Start Times:
9:30am: 11-12 year olds
11am: 9-10 years
12:30pm: 7-8 years
2pm: 5-6 years
3:30pm: 4 years
Obstacle contact: Kelly – email@example.com or 408-202-1595
Check event specific pages for additional details.