Sports day is this Saturday, July 27th! We are excited about the day and looking forward to seeing you there. Here are some reminders and helpful hints.
Reminders and Site Info
- Weather forecast: Sunny and clear with a high of 90F
- Bring plenty of sunblock and don’t forget to re-apply.
- Bring plenty of liquids to stay hydrated.
- There is very little shade in the park, you may want to bring umbrellas and/or pop-up tents.
- Campbell Community Center does not allow alcohol or pets.
- Food and drinks are available for sale on site.
- Lunch will be provided and available between 11am and 2pm.
- Personal BBQ and hibachi grills are prohibited.
- There will be trash and recycle bins throughout the site. Please make sure to use them and do not leave any trash lying around.
- Raffle drawings will occur throughout the day with the final grand prizes drawn at 4pm.
- Parking: there is a parking lot adjacent to the Community Center.
- We have posted a site map that includes locations for each event.
- Please be mindful that we have 3 sporting events happening on the same day with various starting and ending times. Keep an eye out for kids running around on the field and in the parking lots (no speeding).
- Have fun!
Please make sure you review and sign online waivers prior to Sports Day.